World-renowned stylists assert that the eyebrow line defines facial geometry and serves as the foundation for any look. The specialists at PIED-DE-POULE Studio are well-versed in all the intricacies of creating perfect eyebrows. They perform modeling, makeup, tinting, and correction procedures, helping you achieve expressive and harmonious facial features.
Modeling is a procedure that completely changes the shape of the eyebrows. Depending on your face shape, eye shape, hair color, and even your haircut, the master selects the arch curvature, length, shape, color, color intensity, and hair density. The client can choose the perfect shape to match their specific facial features.
Depending on the desired result, several steps are involved:
- Shape and color selection.
- Preparation for tinting using cleansing products.
- Defining the desired contour of the eyebrow arch using special paste or marking pencil.
- Tinting the hairs.
- Removing hairs that extend beyond the new eyebrow contour.
For women with narrow or sparse eyebrows, the specialist may recommend extensions or permanent makeup. The main goal of the brow artist at the studio is to make the client's eyes expressive and their face harmonious.
Modeling takes approximately 40-60 minutes depending on the complexity. It requires minimal preparation: avoid plucking the eyebrows for 2-3 weeks and avoid dyeing the eyebrows for several days before the procedure. To accelerate hair growth, you can use specialized products.
Book for eyebrow modeling
PIED-DE-POULE offers a wide range of eyebrow services, including:
- Collagen treatments: for taming unruly hairs.
- Extensions: a technique similar to eyelash extensions, involving the attachment of individual hairs or whole strips using transparent adhesive. Suitable for those who need to conceal thinning or scars.
- Microblading: a technique that creates ultra-fine hair strokes through manual tattooing.
- Powder shading: the introduction of liquid pigment into the superficial subcutaneous layer; used to fill gaps and correct shape.
- Brow lamination: long-lasting "styling" using fixing glue followed by coloring with dye or henna.
Correction involves the removal of hairs that disrupt the contour's clarity and alter the arch's shape. The shape remains mostly unchanged, but the master makes it neat, defined, and expressive.
Available correction methods include:
- Tweezing: An accessible and precise method of removing excess hairs that do not fit the overall line. This traditional correction is popular because it has the lowest prices in the beauty salon. However, it can cause slight discomfort for individuals with heightened sensitivity. By plucking hairs one by one, the master quickly shapes them to the desired form. After the procedure, the skin is disinfected, and a soothing cream is applied. The entire process typically takes around 15 minutes, and the shape remains for approximately 3-4 weeks.
- Threading with cotton or linen thread: This professional correction technique is known as "threading" and requires a certain level of skill from the master. By moving their fingers, the brow artist alternately tightens and releases thread loops to capture excess hairs and pluck them out by the root. The procedure is similar to tweezing but less painful. It lasts around 15-20 minutes, and the results last 3-4 weeks.
- Waxing or special wax strips: The master applies wax with a special stick and covers it with fabric or adheres wax strips to hairs that are beyond the required contour of the arch. It is then removed with a sharp pull against the hair growth, followed by disinfection and soothing using appropriate products. The procedure typically takes up to 15 minutes. This correction is the most popular because it allows for perfect eyebrows for up to 1.5 months and can remove even nearly invisible light hairs.
- Laser hair removal: Laser removal has the highest prices and requires several sequential procedures in the salon at intervals of 1-1.5 months. However, laser eyebrow shaping can permanently eliminate excess hair. The laser's light pulse disrupts the follicle without harming the skin, gradually causing the bulb to die off, and the hairs to stop growing. Subsequent correction sessions are required approximately once a year.
Book for eyebrow correction
At PIED-DE-POULE Beauty Studio, you can have your eyebrows tinted using henna and professional long-lasting dye. Both products are effective but yield different results.
Henna is a natural dye made from Lawsonia leaves without the use of oxidizers or other chemical components. Tinting eyebrows with henna is known as "biotattooing." The product is simply mixed with cold water in the desired proportion to achieve shades ranging from golden-brown to dark chocolate.
Quality modern dyes include coloring base and developing emulsion, as well as caring components such as vitamin E or argan oil.
They effectively color each hair without overdrying or damaging it. You can choose from a wide palette of colors, from golden blonde to coal black. The choice of a specific dye depends on the desired effect. Dyeing with color allows for a natural look. This method is the best choice for those with thick and well-filled eyebrows who want to achieve a more intense color.
For sparse or over-plucked eyebrows with thin hairs or gaps, PIED-DE-POULE salon masters recommend henna tinting. It colors both the hairs and the skin underneath. This creates a clear, graphic line and camouflages any hair deficiencies in certain areas if you decide to change the shape of your eyebrows.
Book for eyebrow tinting
|Eyebrow correction / shaping
|Wax eyebrow correction
|Paint eyebrow dyeing
|Eyebrow correction + paint dyeing
|Wax eyebrow correction + paint dyeing
|Eyebrow correction + henna dyeing
|SPA eyebrow care
|Eyebrows + lashes lamination